Saturday, October 8, 2011

Got My Motorcycle License!

Well I was on vacation in the states for a month so I figured I might as well get my motorcycle endorsement. Probably the most/only productive thing I did last month. Took a 3 day Rider's Edge course at Pikes Peak Harley which was pretty cool and fun. After I learned to ride a motorcycle in kuwait it didn't take long for me to get in my first accident. No registration, insurance or license is a no-no so I stopped riding after that. That being said I haven't actually had much ride time so the class was pretty beneficial for me. I was a last minute entry on the stand-by list and didn't pay up front. I passed the class and got my certificate without giving them a dime for it and didn't pay till like 3 days later. I could have probably gotten away without paying the $200 but that's not how I roll. Plus I had just bought an '11 Fat Bob from there so I'm pretty sure they could have tracked me down.

























Yeah that's my Bronco with the flat tire in the background. It was in storage for 2 1/2 years so the tires were dry-rotted. I'm just glad the Tire God's decided to wait until I pulled into the dealership to make it go flat. 






 The next day my Bronco was on a jackstand and my tire was gone...








The bandit only left one clue...









but I'm pretty sure I know who it was. 



 








Just Kidding, I spent whatever, 12 or 13 hundred bucks on new 35's. Pro comp Muds.That green stuff was failed fix-a-flat stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment